Saturday 22 June 2013

Weight Watchers Journey #1

Today I decided to re-join Weight Watchers. I had previously been a member from April-December 2012 and lost 2 stone 1.5 lbs during that period. I decided to quit back in December due to my knee surgery and was hoping to be back within 6 weeks. My recovery from surgery didn't go to well, so it's only now that 6 months later I am able to commit to going back. 

I got on the scales today and found out I had put on just shy of the 2 stone I had lost. I knew it was coming but still magically hoped it wouldn't be as bad as that, but unfortunately the damage has been done. 

Due to my last success with Weight Watchers, I know I can do it again (hopefully just as quick as before) but figured writing about it on here every week, may just help the process. Every week from now onwards I will do a quick post, good or bad, to track my progress.

I'm so glad to be back on track again and am feeling very positive and motivated for the coming week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment