Sunday 24 February 2013

My Sunday Afternoon

My parents came to visit us this afternoon so we decided to pop into Leamington Spa for Sunday Lunch. Mum & Dad had not tried Leaf Tearooms and Piano Bar so we thought it would be worth a visit. I love the atmosphere of the place, it feels like you're stepping into another era. A pianist plays soft relaxing songs, not so loud that conversation is interrupted but at a gentle noise level in the background.
Mum, Dad and I enjoyed a delicious Roast Lamb Dinner with all the trimmings whilst my boyfriend chose a Beef Burger with Bacon, Cheddar and Onion Rings served with Chips and Balsamic glazed Salad. Mum and I decided afterwards that we would indulge in a slice of cake and went to the counter to choose from their vast offerings. It was an easy decision for us! we soon spotted a Chocolate Cake decorated with Cadbury Milk and White Chocolate Fingers around the edge and Malteasers covering the top......it was delicious and the portion was enough for two, which was lucky for the two drooling men sat with us, watching us take every bite! If you are in town, I would recommend you pop in. Serving sandwiches, wraps, burgers, salads, sharing platters, cakes and afternoon tea, there is something for everyone.
See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment