Thursday 11 April 2013

Liz Earle Skincare Routine

I have been using the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser for 2 months now and can agree 100% with its countless fantastic reviews, that it has worked wonders for my skin.
I suffer from very dry skin, no matter how much moisturiser I slap on, the tell tale signs of cracks and (I call them) scales on my face, soon appear. I must admit I've always been one to flit between products and have never really kept up a good skincare routine either.
As soon as I started using the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser it immediately had an impact on my skin. I massage the cleanser into my face (including my eyes) and neck, then I use the Muslin Cloth that is provided to polish off the cleanser, removing any traces of make-up and clearing away dead skin cells. It feels very gentle on my skin, I don't feel any tightness that I have previously felt with other products and would recommend this to anyone with a similar skin type.
I follow up with the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic. I sweep this over my face with a cotton pad and I feel so clean, refreshed and hydrated afterwards. My skin feels so soft that I am almost tempted to finish there, but instead I use my Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser suitable for Dry/Sensitive skin and concentrate on the very dry areas in particular my cheeks and forehead. This moisturiser leaves my skin silky soft and hydrated all day long, I no longer need to re-moisturise a couple of hours later.
This has been a really good purchase for me and I am so happy with my new daily routine it is something I will stick with long-term and am reluctant to try anything else now I know what suits my skin type. I have also purchased the Liz Earle Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask which is recommended for people with dry skin and I use this once a week to keep my skin at its best. I may not be able to rid myself of dry skin but I can keep it at bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment