Wednesday 27 February 2013

Mini Superdrug Haul



My goodies!

I treated myself to a few items from Superdrug recently and after hearing so many good reviews on MUA (Make Up Academy)  I decided to try out their Pro Pallette Undressed and a Lipstick in the shade 15 Juicy.
Make Up Academy is known for its affordable and high quality products. Having browsed through the website, I was amazed at the amount of products they currently sell and the range of colours they stock. This brand, until very recently was completely unknown to me but after trialing these two products, I am very impressed.

The Undressed Pallette contains 12 eye shadows in natural colours of nude, taupe, bronze and grey. Two are matt colours whilst the others have a little shimmer in, these will be perfect for creating the smoky eye look.
 .

The Lipstick is a coral colour which initially I felt may be too bright for me (I usually stick to nude colours) but after trying it on I was suprised that it actually suited me. It has a nice creamy consistency that glided on well





I also decided to try the Barry M Nail Paint in the shades Ruby Glitter and 291 Cobalt Blue. With an offer of two nail varnishes for £5.00, it was too good to refuse.


 
The colours are both gorgeous, I particulary love the Ruby Glitter which is a clear varnish with speckles of red and black glitter. One coat gives a subtle effect but by building it up or using on top of another colour, it would create various pretty looks.



I can't believe it has taken me all this time to discover MUA and Barry M but I will certainly be purchasing from them again shortly. Not only do they provide excellent value for money but the quality of the goods could rival some from the higher end lines.

You can find these products and many more here www.superdrug.com

See you soon xx

2 comments:

  1. I really love that barry m glitter nail varnish, I bought it last week and it hasn't been off my nails since!x

    http://generalmess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I have been experimenting with different colours as a base too, it's so versatile.
    Thanks for your blog link, I'm now a follower! x

    ReplyDelete