Friday 21 February 2014

Lazy Friday Evening

Hi everyone! Firstly I must apologise for my lack of posts recently, no excuses what so ever, other than I have been incredibly lazy. I plan to post more regularly now, particularly as it's coming up to 'JulieHearts' 1st Anniversary and I would like to further develop and improve my blog over the next 12 months.

Tonight, I have just felt like having a relaxed evening. I poured myself a glass of wine, lit a Christmas candle ( I may be feeling just a little bit nostalgic) from the Yankee Candle range in the scent 'Snow In Love' which I must add smells gorgeous. I am actually full of cold at the moment but I can still smell it very strongly, but I'll save a review until I can pick up the scent properly.
I put on my PJ's and decided to watch a bit of YouTube as the TV tonight is absolute rubbish. It's so nice to have an evening where you can just relax and put your feet up for a couple of hours ready to start a busy weekend tomorrow.

What plans have you got this weekend? Have a great one, whatever you're up to! X 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my ideal night in! I love watching Youtube videos too, I find that TV is always rubbish!
    PS: I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, details at http://glitterandcookiesblog.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you so much for commenting and also for nominating me, that's really sweet of you! I'll go and check your post out now xx

    ReplyDelete