Monday 3 March 2014

Liebster Award #2

Hi everyone. I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Alex at Glitter and cookies. Thank you Alex!

The rules of this tag are:

  • Write 11 facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you. 
  • Create 11 new questions
  • Nominate 11 bloggers and tag them in your post 
As I have already been nominated for the Liebster Award before, you can read my previous 11 facts here

Here are the questions that Alex asked me:
  1. Why and when did you start blogging? I started blogging in March 2013. I had been reading and enjoying blogs for about 12 months and always fancied having a go myself, so one weekend i just decided to go for it! 
  2. What's your favourite clothing item and why? It's a fairly newish purchase, but it has to be the dress I wore to my sister's hen do. I absolutely loved the colour and style and I felt amazing wearing it. I got so many compliments that night too.
  3. Dresses or trousers? I wear mostly trousers, but do love dresses too.
  4. Dream job. Running my own children's nursery; it has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl.
  5. Would you rather go to the cinema or stay home with a book? Stay at home with a book. I do like the odd night out at the cinema but you can't beat a chilled out evening with a book and a glass of wine.
  6. Nude lipstick or red lipstick? It has to be nude. I would love to wear a red lip, but I'm not brave enough. Nude's are my comfort zone!
  7. Do you collect anything? Yes, I collect anything heart related and I also collect Emma Bridgewater items, predominately in the (you guessed it) hearts design.
  8. The city or the countryside? I am a definite country girl, I love the slower pace of life and the gorgeous views we get to see on a daily basis.
  9. What can't you live without? Coffee! I'm a complete addict and drink at least 8 cups a day.
  10. It's your day off: would you rather lay in or get up early to work out? Lie-in, I'm not a workout person at all!!
  11. Favourite band/artist? I can't really pin this down to one person. I'm a massive Ne-Yo fan, I also love Disclosure, Sam Smith, Beyonce, Kings of Leon, Stereophonics and so many more.
My 11 questions are:
1. Where is your favourite place to go?
2. If you were Prime Minister, what is the first thing you would change?
3. Favourite place to shop?
4. What is the funniest thing about you?
5. Who is your idol and why?
6. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you have?
7. Describe yourself in 3 words.
8.What is your favourite beauty product and why?
9. What is your favourite song?
10. Where do you get your blog inspiration from?
11. What one thing would you change about yourself if you could?

The 11 bloggers I tag are:
Plus all the bloggers from my previous Liebster Award Post, as they all deserve recognition. 
Please go and check them all out! Thank you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment