Wednesday 17 July 2013

Bourjois Bronzing Powder

I picked up the Bourjois Bronzing Powder in my rather large recent haul, and now that summer is finally here, I've been able to use it a few times.

I have never used a bronzer before, but having watched recent YouTube Video's it seems to be a staple in most people's make-up bags. I have always had my reservations about bronzer, I am pale skinned and was worried I would make myself look far to un-natural if I used it.

My first attempt
Oh my goodness, is the first words that spring to mind! I tried to contour my face, surely not that hard to do? Well, yes it was. I applied the bronzer underneath my cheekbones, ran it down the centre of my nose then applied some to my temples. I know the Bourjois Bronzing Powder is supposed to resemble and smell like a chocolate bar, but it really looked like I had rubbed a real bar of chocolate all over my face. I tried frantically  to blend the bronzer in, but I made the problem far worse. Out came the make-up remover and the bronzer was put to the bottom of my make-up bag.

I have since tried using the product a few more times and have had a little more success. If I could offer any advice it would be to only use a very small amount on your brush and just keep experimenting with it. I have decided to leave the contouring to Kim Kardashian and co, but aim for more of a sun kissed look instead.


I picked up the Bourjois Bronzing Powder at my local Boots  where it is currently selling for £6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment