Monday 1 April 2013

I ❤ Spring Tag

This is my first ever Tag post, but I've seen quite a few bloggers/ youtubers doing this so I thought why not have a go myself?

1) What is your favourite Spring Nail Polish?
I don't have a particular favourite polish but I love to paint my nails in pretty pastel colours in the Spring. I used my Models Own Fruit Pastel Collection this week, all five polishes are a lovely shade and I couldn't choose between them, so I settled for one on each nail. They are also scented which adds a really nice twist!


2) What is your must-have lip colour this Spring?
My favourite at the moment is Jemma Kidd Ultimate Lip-duo in the shade Juliet. It is a lovely pinky-nude colour and looks really pretty.



3) What is your favourite Spring dress?
This dress is on my wish list, I think its really pretty and perfect for Spring although in this country I will need to wear a cardigan over it! It is the Oasis Bird Print Skater Dress from ASOS, currently priced at £55.00


4) What is your favourite flower?
At this time of year, my favourite is definitely the Daffodil which for me is the epitome of Spring!

5) Favourite Spring scarf/accessory?
I have recently ordered this gorgeous butterfly scarf from Next and can't wait to wear it!

6) What Spring trends are you most excited about?
I'm not really one for fashion, but I suppose it would have to be pastels which seem to be in fashion every Spring!

7) Favourite Spring candle?
Its another one on my wishlist. I recently was in The White Company and fell in love with their Wild Mint Candle, but at £60.00 it may have to stay on the wishlist for a while!

8) Favourite fragrance for Spring?
I tend to wear the same three perfumes all year round which are Gucci Rush, Jimmy Choo and  Giorgio Armani Code, although I do try others I always make sure that these three are in my collection.

9) What is Spring like where you live?
This year, in the UK we seem to have continued through Spring with Winter weather, only last week we had snow! Usually we would hope for the start of some sunny days by now so hopefully this is just around the corner.

10) Whats your favourite thing about Spring?
I love seeing the flowers beginning to bud, baby lambs appearing in the fields and of course the Easter Bank Holiday weekend!

11) Are you a Spring cleaner?
Yes! I really look forward to giving my flat a really good Spring clean every year. For some strange reason it makes me feel uplifted!

12) Any plans for Spring break or an upcoming holiday?
In the UK, we have a four day Easter Bank Holiday Weekend, but because I'm signed off work at the moment following knee surgery that I had in December, it hasn't felt any different for me this year! I am planning a holiday abroad for September which will be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment