Thursday 20 June 2013

L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

I have heard all about the Bioderma Crealine H20 and the positive reaction that most people have had towards it, but due to the cost and limited availability of the product in the UK, decided to try out the L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution as it sounds like it could be a similar product.

This solution claims to be "as gentle as water on your skin but acts like a make up remover, toner and skin soother all in one"
It works by dissolving all traces of make-up and drawing out excess oil and impurities from your skin. it contains no alcohol or perfume and is suitable for all skin types.






What did I think of it?
I followed the instructions on the back of the bottle, which say: apply using a cotton wool pad onto dry skin. Hold over lashes for a few seconds then sweep away. No need to rinse or rub.

  • I found that it took several cotton wool pads before all my make-up was removed (although I do not wear much make-up, so this surprised me a little)
  • My skin felt clean and fresh
  • My face began to feel tight after a few minutes of use and my eyes began to water.
  • The next morning, I noticed that I still had traces of eye make-up on, although the last cotton wool pad I had used the night before was clear.
If I were to have cleansed my face properly after using the product, I guess I may not have noticed these issues, but I really wanted to trial it out so I used it as a one step clean before bed. I am surprised that my skin reacted to the solution, considering that it is supposed to be suitable for all skin types so for this reason I would not re-purchase it again.

I would be really interested to hear if you have tried the 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution.
What do you think of it? Has your skin reacted to the solution?

No comments:

Post a Comment