Tuesday 18 June 2013

Caudalie Beauty Elixir Review

I have seen the Caudalie Beauty Elixir discussed on many beauty blogs and have seen it spoken about in Youtube Video's but to be quite honest, I never was too sure what it actually is used for and whether it would make any difference to my skin.

Whilst shopping in Space NK a few weeks ago I decided to bite the bullet, risk looking stupid and ask someone! I was informed that the Elixir contained many essential oils such as Peppermint, Rosemary and Orange Flower and that a spritz to the face, either before moisturising or during the day when the skin was looking dull, would give a boost of freshness and would brighten the complexion. I have used essential oils on my skin in the past and was intrigued to give this a go.

I found this to be a lovely cooling spray, it definitely does seem to brighten my skin and I have found it useful both underneath my moisturiser and as a pick me up throughout the day. The scent of the product is very fresh and floral and I actually quite enjoy the cooling feel it brings to my face.

I would recommend this product as a luxury item. I don't feel that it is a necessary step in my skincare routine and I use it purely as a treat rather than for any specific benefit.

If you are looking at purchasing this, I would recommend trying out the smaller 30ml bottle (£11) before you invest in the 100ml bottle (£32) .


No comments:

Post a Comment