Thursday 13 June 2013

A day in the Cotswolds

I had a lovely day yesterday in the Cotswolds, we decided to stop at the Evesham Garden Centre for a little wander and a coffee before heading off to Broadway for the day. Evesham Garden Centre has some fantastic items for the home - lots of candles, vases, shabby chic style garden furniture and of course lots of plants and flowers. Here are a few photos








These photos were taken at Broadway. Broadway is a very traditional English town and is popular with tourists, for a mid-week visit I couldn't believe how many people were looking around.
There are so many pretty houses and cottages, I would quite happily move into any one of them!






Have you got any holidays or day trips planned this summer?

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! I love going away to places i've never been before, near or far, but have nothing planned for any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, it was a really nice day. Yes, me too. I like to go on spontaneous trips, sometimes they're better than the planned ones! x

      Delete