Tuesday 25 June 2013

Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask

The Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask (see here) is a product that I have seen raved about on countless blogs and Youtube channels. 
I spent many weeks thinking about buying it, but the price tag always put me off, then I watched Lily Pebbles from What I Heart Today speak so highly about it again and how she recommended it to people with dry skin, so I was sold!

The Overnight Mask contains Plant Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid and Apricot Kernel Oil which quenches the skin, leaving it feeling highly moisturised, refreshed and replenished. I find the mask such a lovely product to use, I actually enjoy putting it on, smelling the fruity scent and the feel of it on my skin. All the rave reviews are spot-on and I can understand why it has a massive hype around it. 

If you suffer from dry or dehydrated skin, it really is worth looking into buying this. I have never found any other product that leaves my skin as hydrated and soft as the Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask does, a definite 10/10 for me. 












No comments:

Post a Comment