Tuesday 26 August 2014

A little update!

Wow it's been 5 months since I last posted on here! There is no excuses at all, I just haven't had the inclination to write anything.


Since I last posted, I have become an Auntie to the most gorgeous little boy and have fallen completely in love with him. I could actually write a post on how amazing he is!!

I have had more knee surgery and am finally able to bend my knee after 3 long years of not being able to.  

I am also finally feeling in such a good place after years of being pulled to pieces by somebody who is no longer in my life nor has an impact on it!


As soon as I saw this quote, I knew it was relevant to me and is absolutely true.  It feels like I've waited such a long time to  get here.....now I can begin to enjoy life again. 

I hope to write more posts over the next few days to get me back into the swing of blogging again and will (hopefully) be back soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment