Thursday 21 November 2013

Weight Loss


You may have seen that I have written a series of Weight Watchers Weight Loss posts on my blog over the last couple of months. I have been working hard to loose the weight I put on following surgery, but I must admit the last couple of weeks I have been so busy with work, starting and setting up my new Phoenix Trading business (which you can have a sneaky look at, if you fancy www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/web/julieclarke/ ) that my diet has gone completely out of the window. I seriously have not ordered any shopping in for over 10 days so couldn't follow the plan even if I wanted too.

Luckily, I don't know how, I have managed to retain my weight loss but seriously need to get back to my classes, order in a healthy food shop and plan a week of good meals before it slowly creeps back on again.

So by writing these posts I feel like I have someone to answer to about my weight loss which gives me the motivation to keep going. My plan for this week is to loose 2lbs by next Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment