Wednesday 9 October 2013

Weight Watchers Journey #11

This last week has been a little bit more of a challenge. I've had a couple of days where I didn't get home till gone 9pm so ended up one night grabbing a bag of fish and chips and the other night I ate a big bowl of pasta with tomato and bacon sauce. Neither were ideal to eat late at night but because I hadn't eaten much during the day, I felt like I needed to eat something substantial in the evening.

I lost half a pound this week, so taking into consideration those two meals, I am quite pleased with myself.

This weekend is my sisters hen party. We go Friday morning and return Sunday lunchtime. Early Monday morning I fly to Spain for a weeks holiday - so I don't think my next weigh in will be too good, but I'm prepared for that. I want to be able to enjoy myself, but at the same time, I'm not planning on throwing the diet out of the window.

I'll report back in a couple of weeks time, how I'm doing but in the meantime I am happy with my weight loss so far. Comparing my weigh loss last year of 35.5lbs, I currently have 15.5lbs to lose until I'm back to that weight again, but I'm still hopeful that by April (my sisters wedding) I will have achieved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment