Wednesday 2 October 2013

Balance Me Shine On Tinted Lip Salve

I received my Balance Me Limited Edition Shine On Tinted Lip Salve in the colour Sheer Raspberry, in a recent copy of Glamour magazine. 

I have a silly amount of lip balms, lip salves and tins of Vaseline located around my house, car and handbag and am never particularly bothered which one I use. However, this Balance Me Lip Salve has really impressed me and I have found myself reaching for it on a number of occasions throughout the day.

Not only does it add a tint of red to the lips, it is also glossy (but not sticky) and very hydrating. 

The Lip Salve contains essential oils, no parabens, sulphates, petroleum mineral oil or silicones. It really feels like its not just sitting on my lips, but is soaking in to the dry patches and making my lips much softer. With other lip products, I find my lips end up peeling once the product has soaked in and I'm back to square one again, but the Balance Me product definitely has improved the softness and has stopped the peeling process.

I'm almost 3/4 of the way through the Lip Salve and have already decided that I will re- purchase this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment