Monday 2 September 2013

Weight Watchers Journey 7

I apologise for this post going up late but for the last two weeks I have not attended my Weight Watchers group. Last week due to it being Bank Holiday and I had other events planned and then this week because quite frankly, I was too ashamed to go because I know I put on a couple of pounds over the extended weekend. 

I have thought long and hard about whether I should continue with Weight Watchers because I do not seem to be in the right frame of mind and keep making wrong decisions with my eating choices. 

I have decided to stick with it though, I NEED to loose weight ready for my Sisters wedding in April, but more importantly I need to do it for myself. I do not feel good when I'm overweight and as I said when I began, this needs to be a lifestyle choice not just a faze to loose weight then a chance to start eating junk food again.

As of today, I will be pushing myself to make the right choices, increase my exercise levels and stop making excuses for myself. Another big factor, is that after 8 long months at home on sick leave, I am going back to work. I'm really hoping this increases my motivation and gets me off the sofa and back to reality.

Very excited for the new week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Love your positive spirit Julie & great quote. You seem like you definitely have the determination to reach your goals, wishing you luck along the way :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I love to see comments from other people, it really spurs me on.

      I'm heading over to check out your blog now :-) xx

      Delete