Wednesday 14 August 2013

Weight Watchers Journey #5

I've really struggled in the last week, to get rid of those couple of pounds that I put on last week, so all week my weight had been up and down. I think that the reason behind this is that I have had terrible back ache, I can't sit, lay or move around comfortably at all. I went to my physio session yesterday and was told that I have Sciatica. This has been caused by me sitting around too much and spending long periods of time elevating my leg, following my knee surgery.

That's enough of me moaning, onto my progress - I was amazed to see that I did manage to lose the two pounds that I'd put on, meaning that my weigh loss now stands at 6.5lbs. I was secretly hoping to loose three pounds, then I would be back to where I started on my first weigh in but I am so happy with how my weight loss is progressing, that I can't really complain.


My aim for next week is to loose another two pounds, I think that will put me right back on track again.










I am going to be a Bridesmaid for my sister in April 2014, so if I could loose at least another stone by then I will be really happy and will feel so much more confident in my dress.

I would love to hear from anyone else currently following a weight loss or healthy eating plan, let me know how you're getting on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment