I have started to have a change around in my bedroom to see if that will inspire me a little without having to resort to getting out the sanding pads, so for the moment my current set up looks like this.
My current items on the cabinet are a lamp - essential for me as I am a massive book worm and often read well into the early hours of the morning. I have the latest copies of the 2 magazines that I am subscribed to - Glamour and Cosmopolitan (both in travel sizes) my latest edition to this is my Kindle, I was bought this a couple of weeks ago as a birthday gift from my parents and so far I'm enjoying reading in this format. A big plus with the Kindle is the back-light, which means I can keep the lamp off! I also have an Emma Bridgewater Hearts Tin - I am a massive fan of the Emma Bridgewater Hearts Range and now have pretty much all the items in my collection. As I've mentioned before in previous posts, I adore hearts and could not resist this tin to store all my night time beauty products.
Inside the tin are:
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - a lovely treatment when my skin is feeling dry.
- Origins GinZing Eye Cream - this brightens, refreshes and depuffs eyes.
- L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream - a thick night cream.
- Burt's Bees Muscle Balm - to soothe aches and pains.
- Elizabeth Arden Fragrance Free Eight Hour Cream - ideal as a lip balm.
- Lacri-Lube Eye Ointment - I use this ointment every night to prevent a condition I have called recurrent corneal erosion from coming back.
- This Works Sleep Breathe In - a blend of Frankincense and Eucalyptus to clear the head and to help you breathe easier.
- This Works Sleep Deep Calm Pillow Spray - A fusion of calming oils including Lavender, Vetivert and Camomile to relax and calm.
What essentials do you have beside your bed? Do you swear by any particular night-time treatment?