Wednesday 20 March 2013

Serene Hearts Shopping

I have been at it again, yes, ordering more gorgeous pieces online!! This time I placed an order with Serene Hearts who are a company I have recently found on twitter.

They stock the most lovely shabby chic inspired accessories for the home and their products make an ideal gift too. I have a couple of friends with birthdays coming up so I took the opportunity to purchase some pretty photo frames that I think they will love.

 I absolutely love both of these photo frames and wish I could keep them for myself. I like the distressed look to them alongside the pretty butterflies and flowers. The butterfly photo frame has 3D butterflies which give it a really interesting look.




 As previously mentionned, I am addicted to hearts, I have rows of them going up both sides of my staircase and this is another to be added to my ever growing collection. This is a metal, distressed look heart with wire meshing surrounding a smaller solid heart.

 I could not resist this pretty birdcage, which opens at the bottom to allow a small candle to be fitted into the glass jar, it also has a chain so can be hung up or placed on a surface. This photo does not do it any justice at all but it has pretty flowers all the way around the bars and will look lovely when the candle is lit.

This cute owl cushion has now taken pride and place on my bed! I love the different colours and the floral material.

I would recommend taking a look at the Serene Hearts website, in particular if you are a fan of, or know someone who loves the vintage / shabby chic look.  You can access the website here. There are so many lovely things to choose from cushions, clocks, mirrors, candles and photo frames etc. They are very reasonably priced and the delivery time was excellent. It is a company I will be ordering from, not only for myself but for Birthday and Christmas presents, time and time again.






No comments:

Post a Comment