Monday 5 September 2016

Pregnancy Week 38




I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going! 

Over the last few weeks, we have received the baby's furniture from Mama's and Papa's and have spent several evenings putting the items together (well my partner has, I just read the instructions!) 

The room is beginning to take shape now, my favourite job so far has been to hang the clothes in his wardrobe. Every second of this task was filled with so many happy thoughts and dreams about the baby, I am beyond excited! 

I decided to give everything a wash in a baby sensitive non-bio liquid so that it would be all ready to wear as soon as he arrives. This took 9 washes to complete, as I've never been so paranoid that I'm going to ruin something so delicate! I then went through the task of ironing EVERYTHING, yes even socks!!  It's all done now though and I'm feeling very proud of how it's all coming together. 

The pram and car seat are ready to go, now we wait for little one to make his grand appearance! 

I will hopefully be back soon with an update on his birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment