Tuesday 9 July 2013

MAC Satin Taupe

This is the first ever MAC Eyeshadow I have bought. I do not have a local MAC counter so I chose this, with fingers crossed, that it would turn out as nice as it looked on the Internet. I decided to go for the colour Satin Taupe, as it seemed to be the perfect brown for me.
This product has certainly not let me down. I absolutely love the colour, with its hints of both brown and purple, I can use it subtlety throughout the day and then by adding more product, can carry it through to an evening out, by making a smoky eye look.
The colour is very pigmented and stays on for a good 8 hours without any problems. 
I now need to decide which other MAC eyeshadow will complement the Satin Taupe, and can be added to the duo palette alongside it. If you have any recommendations, I would really like to hear them please.   
What do you think of MAC Eyeshadows, are they worth the hype? 

No comments:

Post a Comment