Sunday, 21 April 2013

Blog Sale

Hi Everyone! I am selling the following products on behalf of my sister Linda as she has been placed on a very strict "no more beauty products until you've used up the one's you've got" ban from her fiance!
The rules are as follows:
*I can only ship within the UK

* I will send everything via Royal Mail 2nd Class for £2.20, additional items will incur a 20p cost per item

* I take no responsibility for the package once handed over to Royal Mail. Proof of postage will be obtained.

* No returns - everything is fully described alongside the photo
* Payment is to be made promptly by PayPal only (please leave your PayPal email address) PayPal payments to be marked as 'gift' to avoid fees.

* First come first served but in the event of non-payment within 48 hours, invoices will be cancelled and items will be made available for sale again
 
 



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment